VOXEL READERS PA
USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Description of Service – Voxel Readers, LLC (“Voxel”) is a third-party provider of radiological dental services. Specifically, Voxel receives patients’ Cone beam CT / Panoramic radiographs, which are securely uploaded to the Website. In turn, Voxel reads these scans/ radiographs and provides a radiographic interpretation to the dentist, which the dentist uses along with clinical evaluation to provide diagnoses to patients. Voxel’s radiographic assessment should not be considered as definitive diagnosis. Rather, this is a consultative report only and is not intended to be a definitive diagnosis or treatment plan. Further, You understand and agree that any and all services are provided “AS-IS” and that Voxel assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, mis-delivery or failure resulting from any of the services it provides.
- Use of the Website\'s Content- only for dental professionals or authorized dental office personnel who can handle patient information. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes use of the Website, access to the Website or any of the content accessible through the Website. You are not permitted to modify any materials from this Website in any way. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained in this Website will be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels, or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Voxel.
- User Conduct: User agrees and warrants that any files uploaded to the Website have been cleaned or scrubbed of any virus, malware, or potential data breaching software and is a secure file not subject to corruption or malware. User further agrees to not use the Website to: post or transmit any material that is unrelated to the subject matter of the Website; violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation; violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, contractual rights, and privacy or publicity rights; interfere with or disrupt the Website, computer servers or boards accessible through the Website; intentionally seek information on, obtain copies of or modify files or other data or passwords belonging to other users without permission; or harvest usernames, e-mail addresses or other personal information for any purpose; impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language; or discuss or incite illegal activity; or use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated);promote information that you know to be false or misleading or that promotes or facilitates illegal activities, piracy, or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; engage in or facilitate the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or spamming. You agree to not use. If you do use the Website to commit any of the above, Voxel may, at its sole discretion, terminate your ability to use the website and prosecute you to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- User’s Obligations: You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Patient Information, and to maintain and promptly update the above information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is not true, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Voxel has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Voxel has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of a Service. Additionally, you will receive a password and account designation upon completing registration. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: immediately notify Voxel of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log-out from your account at the end of each session. Voxel cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- Voxel’s Representations: Voxel is a limited liability company organized under the laws of Kansas. As such Voxel represents that Voxel is compliant with all applicable Kansas state and local laws relating to the practice of tele-dentistry/radiology. Voxel does not Represent or Guarantee that dental practitioners in states other than Kansas are compliant with any local and state laws/regulations within their state. Please confirm with your state board licensing organization for any and all additional obligations relating to radiographic interpretation via tele-dentistry/radiology.
- Feedback and content submission: You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Voxel, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality. Voxel further reaffirms that while it utilizes secure web based servers for data submissions, and complies with applicable guidelines, Voxel does not take responsibility for any breaches that may occur.
- Modification and Termination of Website: Voxel reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice. You agree that Voxel shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website. Voxel may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or the programs described in this Website at any time without notice. However, Voxel disclaims any responsibility to update, improve or change this Website.
- Limitation of Liability: VOXEL AND ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEBSITE, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNER, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (THE RELEASED PARTIES\') WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF VOXEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY OF ALL KINDS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY CLAIMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EXCEEDS THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, OR SHALL APPLY ONLY TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.